Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, AAIR may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Sending us an email message;
- Submitting personal information supporting a PayPal payment to AAIR or other payment information when ordering crash reports, or products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us.
Use of your Personal Information
AAIR collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested from us. AAIR may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from AAIR.
From time to time, AAIR may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, alerts, order confirmations, and/or other general communication.
Children Under Thirteen
AAIR does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website if submitting any personal information.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
AAIR does not sell, rent or lease any customer information to third parties. AAIR may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on AAIR or this site;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of AAIR; and/or
- Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of AAIR, or the public.
CCPA and GDPR Compliance
AAIR values your privacy and right to choose. That being said, the AAIR website meets the compliancy requirements for both the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Tracking User Behavior
AAIR may keep track of the website pages our users visit within AAIR in order to determine what AAIR services are the most popular.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by AAIR. This information may include: your IP address, country of origin, browser type, operating system, device type, domain name, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the site, to maintain quality of the site, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the site.
What Are Cookies?
Third Party Cookies
View the PayPal Privacy Statement
Selected cookies can be disabled via the AAIR Cookie Consent banner which appears when you first access the site. You can manually prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
AAIR secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure using the Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol. When personal information is transmitted (including PayPal and all emails sent from the AAIR website), it is protected through the use of encryption using TLS. TLS has replaced and has many enhancements over Secure Socket Layer (SSL). TLS is a cryptographic protocol that provides end-to-end security of data sent between applications over the Internet. It is mostly familiar to users through its use in secure web browsing, and in particular the padlock icon that appears in web browsers when a secure session is established.
AAIR strives to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that:
- There are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and
- Security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will delete your personal information from our records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected to provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation.
Changes to this Statement
- Agreement to abide and be bound by that Policy.
AAIR welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that AAIR has not adhered to this Statement, please contact AAIR at:
Aviation Archaeological Investigation and Research
7644 S. 15th Ave
Phoenix, Arizona 85041
Effective as of July 24, 2022